Top Gloss™ produces a perfect level 6 gloss, while removing up to P2000 sanding marks without any fillers such as silicone. This superior water-based formulation won’t dust or haze, is easily cleaned up, body shop safe and VOC compliant. What is unique about this formula is that as you work polish, the area starts to “sweat” creating beads of water that help to cool the area as you work. Best if used in conjunction with a Dual Action machine.
- Professional grade formula
- Water based & silicone free
- Body shop safe
- Deep, shiny gloss
- Hologram-free results
- Use less product to cover more surface area
- Removing P2000 marks
- A step 1 paint correction on light scratches
- Correcting paint prior to applying a ceramic coating
How to use:
- Read and understand SDS and all info on the label first. Do not use in direct sunlight. If using on a dried car, best if the car is freshly washed.
- Shake well before use.
- Using a clean pad, prime your pad by adding 4 pea sized drops to the pad and spread around with your finger.
- Once the pad is primed, add 3 small pea sized drops and work in a 2 ft x 2 ft area with light to medium pressure at 2000 RPM for 20 seconds.
- Slowly pass the work area utilizing a crosshatch pattern. Once you have completed the first pass, speed up the machine to approximately 4000 RPM, use light pressure and faster movements for about 120 seconds.
- Use several short cycles to complete the 2 ft x 2 ft area.
- Wipe off using a clean microfiber towel and inspect the area. If needed, repeat the previous steps until the desired finish is achieved.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not allow polishing area to overheat.
Tech Tip: Use with our WHITE FOAM PAD that was specially paired with this product for the best result. Regularly clean polishing pads. Never use different products on the same pad.
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA – FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY – MADE IN USA