CUT BOSS™ is a powerful compound that is designed using nano abrasive technology to remove P1000 sanding marks while simultaneously creating a level 4 gloss, without any fillers. This superior water-based formulation won’t dust or haze, is easily cleaned up, body shop safe and VOC compliant. What is unique about this formula is that as you work compound, the area starts to “sweat” creating beads of water that help to cool the area as you work. Best if used in conjunction with a Dual Action machine.
- Cuts to a Polish
- Water based & silicone free
- Body Shop Safe
- Quickly enhances the painted surface creating an attractive gloss
- Long workability
- Use less product to cover more surface area
- Removing scratches & swirls from the painted surface
- As a step 1 and finish with our TOP GLOSS™ to create a glassy finish
- Correcting paint prior to applying a ceramic coating
How to use:
- Read and understand SDS and all info on the label first. Do not use in direct sunlight. If using on a dried car, best if the car is freshly washed.
- Shake well before use.
- Using a clean pad, prime your pad by adding 4 pea sized drops to the pad and spread around.
- Once the pad is primed, add 3 small pea sized drops and work in a 2 ft x 2 ft area, start at a lower speed and evenly spread the product.
- Slowly pass the work area utilizing a crosshatch pattern. Once you have completed the first pass, speed up the machine, use light pressure and faster movements.
- Use several short cycles to complete the 2 ft x 2 ft area.
- Wipe off using a clean microfiber towel. Inspect the area. If needed, repeat the previous steps until the desired finish is achieved.
- For a final step, follow up with our TOP GLOSS™ Polish to achieve that extra level of gloss while removing any fine scratches.
PLEASE NOTE: Do not allow polishing area to overheat.
Tech Tip: Regularly clean polishing pads. Never use different products on the same pad.
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA – FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY – MADE IN USA