CERAMIC TRIM SEALANT KIT will restore and rejuvenate oxidized and faded plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim. Our Ceramic Trim Sealant Kit contains cutting edge Nano technology that will not only bring life back to faded plastic, rubber, and vinyl trim but also provides a barrier against air, water, dirt, grime, and UV rays. Once sealed, the trim will never oxidize and fade again. Best of all, the Ceramic Trim Sealant is easy to apply and is a permanent solution to faded and dull trim. Once applied, the Ceramic Trim Sealant will last for 3-5 years depending upon environmental conditions.
- Easy to apply
- Fast drying formulation
- Protects trim against water, mud, snow, ice and road grime
- Moisturizes and restores dry faded trim
- Restores trim to like new condition
- Restoration of plastic, rubber, vinyl, chrome and painted trim. Protects the trim from damaging effects of UV rays.
- Can be used to remove cloudiness and oxidation from headlights, tail lights and other plastic lenses.
- Great for restoring faded bumpers, sold moldings, mirrors and tonneau covers.
How to use:
- Consult SDS for complete safety information before using.
- Apply Ceramic Trim Protectant only to clean, dry trim. Will not adhere properly to wet or damp materials. We suggest letting porous bumper, mirror and side molding plastic dry for 12 hours prior to applying Ceramic Trim Protectant.
- Apply using included suede microfiber applicator.
- Apply a quarter-sized amount of Ceramic Trim Restorer to the included suede applicator and begin apply on vehicle trim using straight strokes slightly overlapping each previous pass until entire surface is covered.
- Once applied let product stand for 5-10 minutes. When Ceramic Trim Restorer is dry a clean dry microfiber cloth can be used to remove any excess product.
- If the finish appears uneven a second coat may be needed. In most instances this will not be required. Exceptionally dry and faded trim may require a second application.